- This is a personal website written and edited by me. Everything you see on this site is created and owned by myself, unless stated otherwise. I ask that if you share any of the content I create here, that you link back to this website as the source and copyright owner (it’s fair and only polite).
- All of the opinions on this website are my own and are 100% honest but you have the right to know if I have accepted ‘freebies’ (samples) in the process of formulating those views (as per the Internet Advertising Bureau: IAB guidelines).
- This website is occasionally supported by advertising revenue, which means I may sometimes receive a commission for ads you may see and links you click on, at no cost to yourself.
- Any sponsorship or other forms of compensation are clearly marked and will never influence the content, topic or posts on this site.
Products/Services Sent To Review
- I may sometimes be sent products or services for free in exchange for a review or product placement on my blog.
- Whilst I appreciate all the offers that I receive, I am are selective in trying out products and services that are the best fit for my blog If it doesn’t fit in line with my blog ethos and aims, I wouldn’t feel especially comfortable promoting it.
- If I have received a free sample and I have tried it out, this will be stated in the post.
- If I receive a product that I do not like, rather than write a negative review, I will not feature it.
- If you would like me to feature a product that you think will be of real use to me, please get in touch.
- I will write my fair, genuine and honest opinions of any product I choose to review on this site.
Sponsored Posts & Affiliate Links
- If the end of a post is marked as “Sponsored by..” or “In collaboration with..”, the company who has sponsored it has compensated me either via a gift or something else of value for the time taken to write it. Regardless, all comments are my own, are 100% honest and are not influenced by the incentive.
- Any posts that contain affiliate links will have a brief disclosure of this at the beginning. You have the choice of whether or not to click any links I share. There is also a permanent disclosure of this in the sidebar of my blog.
- I do not accept compensation for guaranteed positive reviews.
Advertising and Social Media
- There are currently some contextual adverts on my website. This means that the adverts you may see are related to the content of my website and may be of interest to you.
- These ads mean that this website is occasionally supported by advertising revenue, which means that I may sometimes receive a commission for ads you may see and links you click on, at no cost to yourself. This helps me to keep my website up and running.
- If I share or tweet a link to a blog post that has either been ‘sponsored’ or if I have received a reward, be that promotional or a gift of value for the time taken to write the post, then I will tweet the link to that post followed by #ad or #spon (as per IAB Guidelines).
- If you have any enquiries about the use of advertising on my website, please get in touch with me via the options on the contact page.
Comments And Enquiries
If you post a question to me on this site I will respond as promptly as possible during working hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). If your enquiry falls outside of these hours, I will get back to you as soon as possible when office hours resume.
I ask that you’re respectful in your comments. I reserve the right to remove anything I deem to be:
Abusive or personal attacks
Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other entity
Third party advertising that has not been discussed with me prior to commenting
Chain letters or ‘spam’
I also reserve the right to terminate involvement by users who post such content.
The views and opinions expressed on the Actual Ar website and social media sites do not necessarily represent those of myself. Therefore, I cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information posted by external parties.
For your safety, never include your phone number, email, address or other personal information in a post. Your comments are visible to all.
Get In Touch
If you’d like to collaborate with me in any way, please feel free to contact me first via email at [email protected]. Please do send across your specifications in your email – I get a lot of messages and so it might take me a couple of days to get back to you.